Panic Book Gallery
This is a collection of small collages that my therapist assigned to me as homework. She told me think of things that help me to be calm, or that brought my mind into them and away from panic and anxious thoughts. So, these are a few of my favorite things…
- Art Collage – Collage of different art, traditional and digital that appealed to me cut from magazines.
- Beach – Beach collage cut from magazines, decorated with appliqué dragonfly and plastic shells.
- Food A – Collage cut from magazines of my favorite foods, embellished with metal findings and ribbon.
- Food B – Second collage cut from magazines of my favorite foods, embellished with metal findings and ribbon.
- Nature A – Nature collage cut from magazines with chipboard letters and metal findings.
- Nature B – Second nature collage focusing on conservation, cut from magazines with chipboard letters.
- Pink! – Collage of my favorite color pink, cut from magazines decorated with paper flowers and metal findings.
- Shoes – Shoe collage cut from magazines.